We are pleased to announce the general availability of CommandBox 4.7.0. This is a minor release and contains a nice collection of small bug fixes and new enhancements to the CLI.
All docs are updated and viewable here:
You can grab the latest version of the CommandBox via our download page here:
Our apt and yum repos are updated and Homebrew should be updated very soon.
Here's the full list of what we've packed into the 4.7.0 release. Click any ticket link for more details.
- [COMMANDBOX-962] - CommandBox not recognizing implicit folder endpoint
- [COMMANDBOX-967] - Update semver for fix in prerelease comparison
- [COMMANDBOX-970] - Tokenizer breaks "run" command with odd syntax
- [COMMANDBOX-972] - init-wizard command is incorrectly aliasing as init
- [COMMANDBOX-978] - File watcher that modifies the file system triggers the watcher again
- [COMMANDBOX-985] - bump command doesn't work on a submodule
- [COMMANDBOX-986] - Text on standard input causes banner and prompt to be blank
- [COMMANDBOX-988] - Inconsistent behavior of "run" command.
- [COMMANDBOX-989] - Tab completion incorrect for some partial command names
- [COMMANDBOX-990] - Interactive jobs are not thread safe
- [COMMANDBOX-956] - Leading zeros in semver prevent them from being matched
- [COMMANDBOX-957] - Allow --verbose flag on uninstall command
- [COMMANDBOX-958] - Add --roundup flag to indents command
- [COMMANDBOX-959] - JSON Schema for box.json
- [COMMANDBOX-968] - Update JGit to 220.127.116.11903130848-r
- [COMMANDBOX-969] - Update Jline to 3.10.0
- [COMMANDBOX-971] - Remove Riaforge endpoint Rince riaforge is dead
- [COMMANDBOX-973] - Modify default box.json from "init" command
- [COMMANDBOX-974] - Add box: namespace for compat with Coldbox injection DSL
- [COMMANDBOX-976] - Improve debugging and error messages for custom ForgeBox endpoints
- [COMMANDBOX-979] - If the test runner produces a 500 exception during watcher no output is shown
- [COMMANDBOX-982] - support for Environment variables in "Key" names
- [COMMANDBOX-983] - Make env vars in CommandBox visible to native OS binaries
- [COMMANDBOX-984] - Launching VSCode from ConEMU screws up the integrated terminal
- [COMMANDBOX-987] - Keep relative installPaths in box.json